The 4th of July Celebration will take place at the Los Lunas Sports Complex. We will have food, live music, a beer garden, entertainment for the kids, a car show, and one of the largest fireworks displays in the state!
We are now accepting applications for food vendors/specialty vendors and car show participants!
All applications for the 4th of July festivities are processed through our CivicRec Portal. click HERE
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- All current documents and information must be included with the application
- Do not pay the fee until you have confirmed with Recreation staff eligibility or received a confirmation email stating you have been accepted as a vendor
- Do not apply for a Temporary Food Permit until you have received a confirmation email stating you have been accepted as a vendor
- You will be notified of your participation status following the event’s application deadline
Food Truck/Speciality Vendor Information
- Seeking the finest local, creative cuisine (freshly made/prepared preferred)
- Speciality vendors consist of t-shirt creators, merchandise/item selling, and artist with art for sale.
- The fee to participate is $150 per vendor
To apply to be a food/specialty vendor for the event click HERE
Car Show Participation Details
- Registration packet must be completed and extensive detail regarding the vehicle is required
- At least 1 photo of the vehicle must be sent to email@example.com to complete registrations
- it is FREE to register
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies and prizes will be given to the three different categories, which will be muscle cars, foreign cars, and custom/lowriders.
- Judges will be local elected officials and will be determined at a later date.
To apply to be a part of 2023 4th of July car show click HERE